This is a very easy to make and simple Catnip toy.
2 sheets of felt, one each of two coordinating colours
Sewing machines or a needle & thread
2 tablespoons of dried Catnip
- Cut one 7.6 x 7.6 cm square out of each colour felt
- Cut one 3.8 cm circle out of each colour of felt. Use a small lid or shot glass as a template, if you need one.
- Centre one of the felt circles on a felt square of each other colour. Sew the circle to the square, Repeat for the other circle and square pair
- Stack the two square of felt together with the circle on the outside. Sew the squares together edge to edge on three sides, with a 1 cm seam allowance. If you are sewing by hand, be sure to use small stitches.
- Stuff the opening with the Catnip and cotton balls. the cotton balls gives the toy more bulk. Sew the remaining side closed
Let you cat enjoy!